- Every person can join the organisation
- There has to be a written application and the board will decide on it. Being underage the application has to be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- You can leave the organisation any time, but you need a written statement being sent to the board.
- A member can be excluded from the organisation if the behaviour contradicts the interests of the organisation. The members meeting will decide on it.
- The membership ends with the death of the member
- A former member has no demand for the organisation's assets.
- The members meeting decides on the membership fee.
At the moment it's 20 € for adults, 25 € for families and 0 € for students.
There can be seperate decisions on individual cases that the applicant need not pay the fee. It is possible to pay more than the regular fee or become a supporting member.
Forms can be found under "Downloads".